Robar Industries, a Canadian owned company celebrating 60 years in the waterworks industry, is looking for a candidate to join our Quebec team to fill an Inside Sales role. The candidate would be part of our front-line personnel that would be the face and first contact for our customers. Your main role would be to provide our customers with solutions to their needs, whether through receiving telephone calls or emails. Your daily tasks would range from answering telephone calls to printing work orders to provide to production, as well as following up on orders, inventory needs, etc. A technical background would be an asset but is not a requirement. A technical background, computer knowledge, and experience in the industry can also open the door to fill our Technical Inside Sales role requirement.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Answer sales related phone calls and emails.
- Be a link between customers and production, follow-up on quotes and delivery inquiries and customer priorities.
- Work closely with the other Team members keeping each other up-to-date on an on-going basis.
- Review all incoming orders to ensure that pricing and descriptions of products are correct and delivery dates are attainable.
- Ensure that orders are complete and ensure accurate order entry processing.
- Match customer purchase orders to the work order to assure the order was entered correctly.
- Communicate and liaison with other Sales and Engineering personnel with regards to customer inquiries, conversations and feedback that may require follow-up by them.
- Communicate with ‘Outside Sales’ representatives as well as the Waterworks Team at the British Columbia operation.
- In keeping with ISO 9001-2015 requirements, investigate, record and document (in a timely fashion); complaints from customers; NCR’s, Returned goods and claims.
- Assist the distribution of sales materials and product catalogs and be responsible for the inventory of these items.
- Follow up on quotes and tenders as required
- Work closely with the Production Supervisor on the day-to-day orders.
Required Experience, Skills and Qualifications
- High School graduate/ Previous experience in Waterworks Industry an asset
- Familiar with basic office tasks and procedures
- Must be computer literate
- English, French bilingualism a must
- RRSP Contributions
- Group Benefits Medical, Dental
- Competitive Salary
- Great Work Environment
- Group Activities
- Stable well-established Manufacturing company celebrating 60 years of continued service
Type d’emploi : Temps Plein
- Inside Sales: 1 an (Souhaité)
- Customer Service: 2 ans (Souhaité)
- French (Requis)
- English (Requis)
To apply, please email your resume to email@example.com